Monday, January 22, 2007

Silly Girl

Emily learned how to click her tongue today. I showed her how to do it yesterday and she would watch and stick her finger in my mouth to feel my tongue clicking. Then today, she clicked. So cute.

Oh, and she's recognizing more sign language. I wonder when she's going to start actually signing. She recognizes "more", "ball", "eat", "milk", and "bath". I just taught her "bath" so she's still learning that one. I'm teaching her "cheese" because she LOVES cheese. It's so fun to see her learn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoes is a good word.....

Anonymous said...

You may not totally recognize it when she does sign. Watch closely. She is sooooo smart...and cute.

Kelly said...

Recognition is the very first step!!! I remember the first time Corgan said and signed "Please". It melted my heart...

Anonymous said...

Emily is such a smart little girl! and she is sooooooooooooo dang cute! she was such a cutie at the baby shower...I love her sweet little face!