Here are some pictures...
Here she is, going on a treasure hunt, looking for just the right toy. She climbed in there herself.
And she climbed in her toys again. She likes it in there. She's silly.
Emily has gotten a little picky about the food she eats. It has to have chunks of something in it. The other morning I was giving her cereal with chunks of pear and I gave her a couple of bites without any chunks in it and she threw a fit. So, I took pictures of her throwing a fit. Am I mean? I don't think so. If I didn't make the hard times fun, I'd throw a fit, too. And my fits are not as cute as Emily's fits.
8 comments:
Well... who likes eating mush?
Emilys pictures always crack me up...she reminds me so much of Evan with their personalities!
I like how an empty Diet Dr. Pepper bottle is in with her toys. Isn't it funny how they can play with trash and be completely happy?
and the shoes are cute......
and cute kid.....
I know, the shoes ARE cute! I need to get some more.
Kelly beat me to the punch by pointing out the trash in the play bin. Confession: I had a water bottle I carried around. It was one that you put in a cooler to keep food cold. That was my DOLL. Pictures can prove it. ...perhaps that's a future blog.
What do you mean your fits are not as cute as Emily's fits? I always got a lot of pleasure watching you have fits.
Love the toy bottle. It'll make shopping for her birthday gift a lot easier. Does she already have used coffee filters and grounds?
Post a Comment