Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I resolve...

I'm scared to put my resolutions in writing. It would mean I'd have to keep them. I'd be accountable. Maybe if I make them really easy, they'll be easy to keep. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Okay, here goes...

I resolve:

-to not eat M&Ms for breakfast anymore. I'll save them for brunch.
-to get dressed before noon.
-to take a shower at least every other day.
-to dust my mantle once a year.
-to update my blog at least once a week.
-to take tons of pictures with my new camera (whenever it gets here).
-to get food on my shirt, whether it be my food or Emily's food.

Well, I've already broken one of these resolutions. M&Ms are evil. You can't eat just one handful. What are your resolutions?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your resolutions. I had M&M's for breakfast this morning...what's wrong with that? I will be glad when you get your new camera. You're going to have lots of fun with it.

Terri said...

lol you are so funny girl. The only one I made is to loose weight.

Anonymous said...

I think if they put vitamines in M&M they would have the perfect food. Mana from heaven, so to speak!
Your mother thinks M&Ms are one of the basic four food groups, right between cookies, potato chips and ice cream.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!
The shower thing is a good one... I should add that to my list too.
The food thing, I wouldn't worry about it! I mean, I consider my sleeve my girls' own hankerchief. (That's gross isn't it?)
M&M's for breakfast - if you can get away with it, I say go for it! I sure can't!!

Hope you enjoy your new camera!

Anonymous said...

Grampa Hayes got my food groups wrong...I'm not overly fond of ice cream. French fries are the fourth. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kelly said...

I can't wait for you to get your new camera. You already take such great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I can do your last resoloution easy. I tend to get food on my shirt with or without Eric's help. Have fun taking picture with your camera.

Charlotta-love said...

Mine is to GET a camera. :o) I enjoy your blog Chrissy!