It's 3:25 AM and Emily is WIDE awake. I guess she wanted to see what 2007 looked like. Emily, dear, it's dark. You can't see anything. Go to sleep. Please. It'll still be here in the morning.
Corgan wouldn't sleep in his crib, so he and I slept together...well, he sorta slept (he was VERY restless and clingy), and I drifted in and out of sleep. I think he's ready for Mommy and Daddy to get home...me, too. Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Haha!! Banjo was awoken by the fireworks at 12 and wouldn't sleep again until 2:15am... I feel your pain.
Corgan wouldn't sleep in his crib, so he and I slept together...well, he sorta slept (he was VERY restless and clingy), and I drifted in and out of sleep. I think he's ready for Mommy and Daddy to get home...me, too. Happy New Year!
I slept well. Corgin and Nana were in the other room...
It was very quiet where we were. Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!
Post a Comment