Saturday, January 27, 2007

She cracks me UP!


Emily was playing in the kitchen under the table and I thought I'd capture some cute photos. She jabbers so much now. I swear, it sounds like she's talking to someone. This time it was one of her spoons that she had found on the floor. So I snapped some pics while she was talking to the spoon.








Did you catch the poo face? Mid photo session she dropped a deuce. And the face! When will she stop making a poo face? Will she always make a poo face when she goes yuck? I want to kiss her poo face. So I kiss her poo face, then I remember I have to wipe her poo butt in a minute. Yuck.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a crack up! Yes, I noticed the poo face. You always know just what she's doing, too, even before the stench reaches your nose. Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

hahaha before I even read that that was her poo face I came across the picture and thought to myself... she's gotta be going poo! I love Evans poo face...its funny and cute....and I even love his poo butt! (after it's all cleaned up)

Anonymous said...

and you guys talk about me and shoes...

Kelly said...

You are so funny! Emily's poo face is definitely cute. Corgan just sits in the corner.

Jason said...

How can you tell that is her poo face? I don't see any sweat on her forehead.... or is that just me?

Anonymous said...

haha that Jason guy is funny...sweat on your forehead...gross, but hahahahaha it cracks me up.