Sunday, January 21, 2007

Robeez

Nope, not a nickname for Rob. It's a brand of shoe for babies. They look comfy, and as an added bonus, they stay on Emily's feet! Yesterday we had a hard time keeping socks on Emily's feet and her little toes were like little tiny ice cubes. I remembered these shoes that Joy, a good friend of mine, had sent to Emily. I'd never heard or seen these shoes and I didn't see the value until yesterday. They're awesome. I wish they made them in grown-up sizes.


The shoes are pink with little white kitty faces. They're made of leather and they have elastic around the ankle so they stay on.
I like this picture of her because her belly is all hanging out. I was feeding her applesauce and she plopped down beside me with her legs under her. It was cute.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it, but I told you so. I had heard good things about these shoes. I think they look way cute on Emily! And now her toes will be toasty.

Terri said...

Aww those shoes are so cute. Where can one buy them from?

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Robeez.com, but I found some that are like them at Target, and they're cheaper. I wonder if they're as good, though.

Anonymous said...

shoes are good....

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I figured you'd enjoy this post, Uncle Larry.

Kelly said...

Those are supposed to be the BEST shoes for little tykes. Kinda funny looking, but they're really good! I'll have to get some for Caiden.

Jason said...

First it is elastic and then it will be velcro. Too bad I am talking about my pants....

Lauren said...

Don't you just LOVE Robeez! They are great and sooo cute! Love the pot belly, Emily!