Danielle's post got me to thinking about Emily's likes and dislikes, so I thought I'd post them. It's just after 3:30 AM and she's awake (crying in her crib) and I won't sleep until she does. So, I'm posting on my blog since I live to blog.
Emily's Likes:
bananas
apples
pears
peaches
pasta
rice
crackers
fruit/veggie poofs
yogurt
chewing on things
the remote control
the phones
my computer
rob's computer
dolls
dancing
eating
eating whatever is on your plate
being thrown on our bed
the vacuum
crawling
sippy cup full of juice
books
daddy reading the books
testing gravity with her food and/or sippy cup
walking with her walking toy
toes
bathtime
getting naked for bathtime
the dishwasher
catfood
grandparents
Elizabeth
the cat
Emily's dislikes:
bedtime
her crib
putting clothes on, especially after bathtime
putting a diaper on
the vacuum (she has a love/hate relationship with it)
being strapped in
Elizabeth trying to tackle her
peas (she doesn't hate them, but she's not a huge fan of them)
having a poopy diaper while sitting in the highchair (can't blame her on that one)
2 comments:
WHAT!? I didn't see sleeping in her favorite Uncle Michael's arms on the list! I do believe that this needs to be corrected.
Sitting in a poopy diaper is also a dislike of mine...unless you are riding a bike. It's a different type of feeling words can not explain.
I enjoy the blog!
Cute! I need to do that on my blog. Maybe tomorrow. Tune in and find out!
Post a Comment