
Oh wow, she is so cranky! I think it's her teeth. I felt the tip of one of them today. It's not the top front, it's the top incisor, so she's going to look funny if those front teeth don't hurry up. Today she was crawling and bawling all over the place. I was getting kind of tired of her following me and crying, so I went into the kitchen and before she could see me, I got up on the sink and climbed over the bar and back into the livingroom. Oh, stupid, stupid mistake. She got so mad when she didn't see me in the kitchen! So, I guess you can learn from that, Kelly. Don't try to run away from an angry bear. Just play dead.
So Emily is asleep now. It's so hard to believe that just six hours ago I was running away from her. She so angelic when she's asleep.
4 comments:
your blogs CRACK me up...really, they always make me laugh.
Be extra careful climbing around your house like a monkey....remember how accident prone you are and Emily is still too young to know how to call 911. You are so funny!
I think I might try that at work. While my boss is not looking, I'll crawl under my desk and take a nap.
Yep reminds me of my Sis
Post a Comment