See how sweet I was? So cute in my little red dress. I look so dainty and feminine. Quiet and reserved. Was I, Mom? Was I quiet and dainty and reserved? I mean, I know I wasn't after I learned about my brothers' hand-me-down blue jeans and shirts and dirt piles in the back yard and tackle football. I know I was a tomboy, but look at that sweet girl in the red dress. So dainty and feminine. The reason I'm asking is because...

...my daughter is not quiet and reserved. Dainty and feminine? Mmm, not really. Sweet? Yes.
It's the same red dress. She is a doll, though. My doll. My real life Emily doll.
9 comments:
Yes, Chrissy, you were sweet and cute and very girly. You hated getting your hands dirty. You almost never put stuff in your mouth, especially not food. You were such a good baby, didn't even cry much and liked long naps. Emily is like you in some ways and not in others. For one thing, you were never in a hurry but she can't go fast enough. Such a cutie!
Those pictures CRACK ME UP!!!! Emily is sooooooooo funny!
Holy Cow!!! I see where Emily gets her looks. You look almost identical as a baby. Very cute!
Thats so cool that you have that dress...david has a baby shirt that says bryan baby on the back and david on the front, we used to put evan in it he was sooo cute wearing his daddys t shirt.
Emily dainty?!?! I think not. Like Mother like daugther you are both sweet and funny.
LMAO at Emily. She's such a character!
My lord, you could be twins!
Awww you two look a lot alike!
I am going to stop reading your blog at work since I seem to always burst into laughter. It's getting harder and harder to blame the mail as funny.
LOVE the picture sequence...
LOL...(at work).
Post a Comment