Grandma and Grandpa Hill came over with Kyla and TJ to see Avery. And Emily, of course. Kyla was scared to hold Avery, but she finally agreed to hold her. She did just fine! No dropping of any babies!

Aww, hugs from Grandma!

TJ really didn't want me taking his picture. I can't get over how big he's getting!

Grandpa took lots of pictures! I don't think he held Avery this time. I guess you'll just have to come back and hold her!

I love Avery's profile. She has such a pretty head. I love her lips and her chins.

I love these PJs. The reason I love them is because they have a zipper instead of snaps up the front. SO much easier than snaps when you've got a squirmy, wormy baby!

Aren't the feet on these PJs cute? They're little bears.
The other day Avery smiled a little. WAY more enjoyable than her crying. Way.
2 comments:
This is the first time we have seen Avery's eyes wide open. I love the last picture of her. She is too cute!!
She is so beautiful! I'm glad she's trying the smilin' thing--it makes the crying thing o.k. ?? sorta?
Post a Comment