Okay, I know, I keep changing my blog header and name. But I think this one will stick. I came up with the idea the other day. Lately, Emily has been repeating anything we say, even when she shouldn't. Like when I get frustrated and say "Oh crap!" I don't think it's exactly a bad word, but it's really not nice. And it's definitely not nice when a two-year-old says it! So we've tried coming up with alternative explatives. "Oh my stars!" is one we came up with, and it's fun to say! So that's how I came up with the new header. Plus, it kinda describes my kids. They're my stars...
3 comments:
I love your new header--it fits your little stars.
I like it. I need to do a new header badly!
What a great blog look! I can't believe how old Avery is already! What cute "stars" you have! :)
Post a Comment