Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Christmas Chain

Yesterday morning Emily and I made a construction paper chain to put on the tree. Emily decorated the paper with stickers and I put the chain together and then we put it on the tree. It was so much fun!It started out small...
Emily loved picking out which stickers she wanted to place on each link of the chain. (Note the sticker on her nose)

When she'd had enough of our craft moment, she put the chain on the tree.

We had a fun time! When Rob got home from work, they added more links to the Christmas chain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Such a neat idea! And Emily does love stickers!

Ashley said...

How fun! You are such a great mom Chrissy!! Oh, and I am totally copying you :)

Anonymous said...

That is so fun!! I remember making those when I was a little kid.