I was selling my Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 but dropped it off to a buyer from Craigslist tonight. I think I'm upgrading to the Canon version of that lens if I can find a good deal. I don't have a lot of good lenses and it's really frustrating and so it's time to upgrade finally!
Hope you guys are doing well! I love seeing pics of your girls! (and so jealous at how much natural light your house has!) :)
1 comment:
Hi Chrissy! Avery is really adorable. Man!
I was selling my Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 but dropped it off to a buyer from Craigslist tonight. I think I'm upgrading to the Canon version of that lens if I can find a good deal. I don't have a lot of good lenses and it's really frustrating and so it's time to upgrade finally!
Hope you guys are doing well! I love seeing pics of your girls! (and so jealous at how much natural light your house has!) :)
Post a Comment