Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Christmas

Look at all the presents! FUN!!! And the craziness begins! Watch the wrapping paper fly, see the kids' eyes sparkle with excitement, hear the parents' groan as yet another louder-than-necessary toy is added to their kids' toybox.

Hey there, Grandma and Grandpa Brown. I hope you enjoyed your presents, too!

Caiden was asleep when everyone else opened their presents. I think he was mainly interested in the candy that Nana included in his stocking.

We exchanged gift baskets this year. Mine was a bathroom themed basket, complete with Farty Lites, Farty Paper, and Fart-B-Gone air freshener. A must-have for anyone eating turkey and ham this season...

And the lucky recipient? Uncle Jason! A perfect fit.

An "old" family "heirloom" was passed on to the next lucky family member. Michael will hang on to it until next Christmas. Who will be the next lucky heir???


And a new family "heirloom" was introduced this year. This lamp is to be displayed prominantly throughout the year until it's passed on to the next heir next year.

There was good food! Then, people kinda got crazy!
Kelly, please don't hurt me for posting this...


We had a great time! Thanks, Kelly, for letting us have the celebration at your house!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Umm... wow. Thanks.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Are you mad? Don't be mad!

Charlotta-love said...

I love that you have family heirlooms. I've seen the ring in person and it's...something.