I found these cute "Sisters" t-shirts just after I found out we were having another girl. I thought it'd be SO cute to have the girls together with these matching shirts on and take a picture. Our photo session was a disaster. Emily didn't want to be near Avery, and certainly didn't want to hold her or even touch her. Avery began crying (because she's so good at it) and that made Emily cry.
"No touch Avery!"

"Waaaa!"

"Waaaa!"

"WAAAAAAAAAA!"
6 comments:
LOL great pics!
Oh, you crack me up!!!
Thanks for the good laugh. I'm sure they will be BFF when they're older. Then they won't be able to stand each other when they're teenagers. Then they'll be close again laughing about what their mother does.
LOL!!!! LOVE THIS!
I am glad our kids arent the only ones who dont want to hug the other. I laughed so hard when I read this. This is why parents blog, so we feel our insane lives are normal. Right?
Actually, that's the best photo shoot ever. You should put those four in a frame. Years to come, it will be a favorite. I love it!
Post a Comment