Well, not all were cranky. Just some. Just one. Just Avery.
Emily came out of the bedroom and seemed very overwhelmed by what she saw under the tree. She just kind of stood there...

I don't think she was quite awake. And I'm sure she was wondering what was with all the cameras.

But she recovered quickly and tore into her gifts! Avery lay there like a slug. It was her only defense.

Grandpa Hill spent some time telling Emily some stories. Rob was able to capture some really sweet moments of them together.

In this photo, he was telling her the story about the Three Little Pigs and he was at the part where the Big Bad Wolf blows their house down.
2 comments:
HIII!!!!! How the heck are you??? I found your blog from Kellys blog! Your sweet little family is just too cute!!! I love how far things have come and how easy it is to find old friends!!
BIG HUGS,
Julie (toye) Presley
Glad you guys had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment