Is Emily:
A. Astounded at how funny her mother is?
B. Tired of having her picture taken?
C. Seriously considering finding new parents?
D. Appalled at her mother?
E. Pooping?
F. Ready to get out of the tub?
I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seats wondering what the expression could be! How 'bout we have a contest? Does that sound like fun? Does it sound like I'm a Pioneer Woman wannabe? Well, I could never compare to her, but I want to have as much fun as she does and as many fans as she has. I don't have a junk drawer full of awesome prizes, but I do have a cluttered desk with lots of crap on it. I could rifle through and find something I don't want anymore and give it to the winners. But don't let that stop you from guessing. Please, delurk you lurkers. I wanna see who checks in on Emily.
The contest ends Monday evening around nine-ish or so. There can be more than one winner.
18 comments:
I guess "E". Definitely looks like a poopy moment!
"D" - It looks like you just poured water over her head and she's thinking "HOW COULD YOU!!!" I win, I win, I win, nanie-nanie-nanie :o)
"A" - She does have a funny mom!
"B" - but don't let that stop you!
"C" - Even though she won't find any better parents than she's already got.
"F" - I'm sure that she's clean enough to get out now.
Send me something good for the prize.
I have decided that since 'someone' has hogged all of the choices, I will submit a caption for consideration.
"When I grow up, you want me to go to college at 'B.Y. what?' and meet a nice 'Returned Who'?
or
"I thought 'Uncle' was sort of an honorary title, like 'Uncle Remus'. You mean I'm blood kin to Uncle Aaron, Uncle Michaels AND Uncle Jason!!??"
Okay, there can be more than one winner. So if more than one person chooses the correct answer, then there will be more than one winner. So Dad, go ahead and guess. And besides, I'm only counting one of Mom's guesses.
Okay, if I only get one choice, I choose "D". I was afraid you would realize all those other comments were from me...you are too smart. (Dad wanted to know who Mrs. K. Hayes was...duh!)
OK, I choose 'A'
No, wait, 'C', 'C' is my answer. But on multiple choice tests the answer is never 'C', it could be 'B'...... or 'D', possibly 'E'. Not 'F', couldn't be 'F'..unless...
you want us to not think it's 'F', but if you want us to not think it's 'F' but if you know that we know that you know we know it couldn't be 'F' then the answer is 'E'.
I think....
"We are a knowledgeable family"
She is ready to get out of the tub! (I think)
I am going to go with a strong 'E' - pooping. I have seen that poopy face before. I am feeling confident here.
Do you mail gifts to China Chrissy??
G. Where are my shoes......
You beat me to the contest. I totally want to have a pioneer woman contest. Of course, I need more than just you guys reading my blog. :o)
I say pooping face.
I kinda hope that's NOT the answer though because then you were doing the "Oh-great-now-I-have-to-clean-out-the-tub " face.
We both think she is E. Pooping
POOPING!
I am going to go with "F" as I don't think she is pooping... she doesn't have the 'grin of consentration'. She actually looks like "Why is this spot in the tub suddenly warm?!?"
Post a Comment