Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's Quiet. Too Quiet...

I've been told this would happen. That when your child gets too quiet, that you should begin to wonder what they're up to. I just didn't think she could get into anything yet.

She emptied that whole container of baby wipes before I even noticed she was doing it. It was a new refill pack, too. That's what I get for not paying attention and watching the boob tube.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose the empty drinking bottles in her toy box no longer were fun to play with.
Too cute!

Anonymous said...

When she gets older, give her some post-it notes and let her decorate the kitchen. Nick had fun doing that for me. Michael had fun with a cube of butter when he was little. I don't recommend that, it was kinda messy! (The messier it was, the better he liked it.) Hey, stick the wipes back in the box and use them. They'll still work. Wow, now I know what to give Emily for her birthday, wipes, lots and lots of wipes. You might be able to watch a whole entire movie!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Oh yeah, I shoved them back in the box and we're using them.

Kelly said...

hee hee!!!!!

Charlotta-love said...

lol. THAT just made my day!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...I know every time Evan is really quite my stomach drops and I start to feel sick.....He is always into something! we have these bins on his changing table and one has ll his socks, the other is hats and mittens, etc.....and the last one is misc. and when I went in there one afternoon they were all empty and I couldnt find where he hid them until the next day when I went to do the laundry and found all of it in the bottom of the hamper......what a booger!!

Lora said...

it's amazing what these kids will do when your back is turned. eat a bowl of cat food, climb up the stairs and play in the closet...

Terri said...

Now that is funny!