Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nevermind the Booger

In an attempt to get a picture of her top teeth, I got a terrific view of a really crusty, really big booger. Don't you want to just pick it? I don't. But I know Kelly wants to pick it. She's a booger snatcher. Click on it, see how big it is. It's gross!
She has three top teeth and one more on its way, in addition to two bottom teeth. She is very snaggley right now. She got the top right side tooth first, then the left front, then the right front, and now she's working on the left side. Too bad she can't eat corn on the cob and artichokes! That'd be fun to see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes my nose itch! Good shot of the teeth though.

Anonymous said...

that is one huge booger...hee hee

Terri said...

That is cute. I also LOVE the close up of Emily on the heading!

Kelly said...

Ok, yes I do want to pick her nose. It's really bugging me. You did get it, didn't you?

Anonymous said...

Ewww! She's got a goldmine up in there!
Very cute pictures. She's going to love it when you pull out the photo albums when she brings her date home to meet the family.

Anonymous said...

Gross!!!!