Aww, look at that face! She is so happy! But, she's got soap in her hair.

So, I dump water on her head.

And she doesn't like it.

Hence, the face.

I am so mean.

Congratulations, Mom! You have won a picture of Emily! Hang it on your fridge! Frame it! Send it back to me along with twenty bucks and I'll get it autographed for you!
Thanks for playing. This was fun!
4 comments:
I knew it wasn't her poopy face. You should show a picture of her poopy face so everyone can see what it really looks like! I recognized her expression because I had seen it many times when you kids were little :o) I'm excited that I won the picture of Emily. I could NEVER get too many of those!
I knew it wasnt a poopy face....her poopy face is WAY obvious! lol
I LOVE the top picture of her! She is so gorgeous!!!!
Cute smile.
Post a Comment