Congrats Chrissy - shoot away!!Erica
oh good for you, it looks almost exact to my camera!
now I expect to be able to check your blog everyday and see new pics!!!!!!
Yeeeee haw!!!!!!!!!!! So when ya gonna come over and take cute pics of Corgan and my Buddah Belly?
What is it?
Nice. Look forward to seeing some cool pics.
Larry, it's a shoe.
Sweet!
uhm....where are some new pics of Emily?....I'm waiting.......:)
The picture is now telling me to hurry up and wait for the pictures.....
I can see that it has a hot shoe, but what is it???? Canon Digital Rebel XT, XTi, 30D?????? with a 18-55 or 17-85 lens?????
It's a Canon Rebel XT with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congrats Chrissy - shoot away!!
Erica
oh good for you, it looks almost exact to my camera!
now I expect to be able to check your blog everyday and see new pics!!!!!!
Yeeeee haw!!!!!!!!!!! So when ya gonna come over and take cute pics of Corgan and my Buddah Belly?
What is it?
Nice. Look forward to seeing some cool pics.
Larry, it's a shoe.
Sweet!
uhm....where are some new pics of Emily?....I'm waiting.......:)
The picture is now telling me to hurry up and wait for the pictures.....
I can see that it has a hot shoe, but what is it???? Canon Digital Rebel XT, XTi, 30D?????? with a 18-55 or 17-85 lens?????
It's a Canon Rebel XT with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time.
Post a Comment