Avery turned three months old! She's a cutie! She smiles so much now. She is improving on tummy time and is even grabbing at her toys.

Emily got her hair cut! Her ends (where all the curl was) were dry and splitting.
My friend, Pea, cut her hair. She did a great job and Emily's hair is healthier looking now. I was sad to see the curls go. I saved a lock!
Awww, I love these daddy/daughter moments...
There is a bird in our neighbor's window that I think is a momma. There is a nest and I'm hoping there are egg babies! Emily named the bird "Flowette." Sweet. I hope we can keep an eye on them and watch the family grow! This is a picture of the happy couple.
Avery loves the Bumbo! She loves the vantage point.
Look at her cute socks!
There is a bird in our neighbor's window that I think is a momma. There is a nest and I'm hoping there are egg babies! Emily named the bird "Flowette." Sweet. I hope we can keep an eye on them and watch the family grow! This is a picture of the happy couple.
Avery loves the Bumbo! She loves the vantage point.
Look at her cute socks!Oh, and big news over at the Big Steps blog. This is a private blog, so if you'd like to read about our potty training efforts, leave me your email in the comments section. (If you don't want it published, leave it in a separate comment and I won't publish it!)

1 comment:
me me me me...I wanna know!
Post a Comment