There are many things I love about Target, but I think my very favorite part is the dollar section. It's the first place we come to as we walk in the door, and sometimes it's the only place I visit in the store. We found these cute little flower pots in the dollar section. It's a mini garden kit that includes the flower pot, soil, and seeds. All you do is add love. And water.
We had so much fun getting dirty and planting our little garden.

Emily did a lot of the work (and the mess).

We planted daisies (my favorite!), sunflowers, clovers (for St. Patty's), and lavender.

We lined them up in the kitchen window so we can watch them grow!

And look! It's already starting to grow! This is after four days!

And this is six days later!

We are also working on our vegetable garden on our patio. We found some mushrooms growing in our tomatoes...

4 comments:
I love it! Jake is obsessed with gardening right now, so I was going to give him little started kits (okay, or a chia pet) for Easter. But these things are a dollar, and the WORK!! Sold!
thank you!
That is so neat! I've got to make a Target run for sure!
We tried the lavender but forgot to water it enough. Yours are looking so great. You are such a great mom. I love reading about your mommy moments. They make me think about mine and cherish them more. Thanks!
Yeah Target dollar spot is awesome!
Post a Comment