Saturday, March 14, 2009

4 Months Old!

Avery is four months old! Time is a-flyin'!
She went in for her four-month well check and shots yesterday. She is 16 pounds and 24.5 inches long. I think she's longer than that. I don't think the measurement is very accurate with a wiggling, non-bendable baby.
Obviously, she has found her toes! She loves to grab at her feet and play with her toes. I love to play with her toes, too! And eat them. They're delicious!
She hasn't quite figured out how to roll over. She does scootch on her back a lot, and I find her in a different position that where I left her. She giggles and smiles and loves to touch her daddy's face. Probably because of his scruffiness. And I have found her sucking her thumb a couple of times! She can pacify herself! This is good.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Aww time is flying!

Anonymous said...

oh, so cute !

Jay said...

Your pictures are amazing. Of course, you've got some great shooting material--what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I want to chew on those toes! Cute pictures!