I just love watching Avery reaching for things. Her hands are so cute and busy.


And she gets a very determined look on her face.

Then pauses for a thumb break...
Tummy time is going better. She can lay there longer. But not too long.

"Heeey! How you doin'?"

I absolutely LOVE the back of her neck! It gets lots of momma and daddy kisses!
Excuse me while I pause for a neck snack...
3 comments:
Awww she is getting so big and of course cuter!
I can't believe how big she is already! I love the close-ups of her hands. I saw Emily Sunday...but I missed you! :( You are so awesome and I love seeing you! :)
Again...such cuties you have. I love the photo you have of Avery sleeping and sucking her thumb too. I sat by Emily Sun. and that girl just cracked me up.
Post a Comment