Uncle Michael and Emily on the swings.

Uncle Jason. I do love how she is looking at him like he hung the moon.I need some recent photos of Emily with her Uncle Aaron. I know he's been BUSY and I heard he was sick recently (good grief, who isn't with all the stuff in the air, right?). But we'll get together soon.
Elizabeth was at our house the other day and the girls were playing "train". Then something on the TV caught their attention and this is how I found them.
Elizabeth is plugged in and Emily takes full advantage by talking her ear off. It reminds me of this.

Elizabeth is plugged in and Emily takes full advantage by talking her ear off. It reminds me of this.


2 comments:
Aww...Emily is lucky to have her uncles nearby. Mine were all in California when I lived in Texas. :o(
What cute little buddies Emily and Elizabeth make!! I love the pics on your blog--the lighting, the color, and of course, the subject matter is so good. I wish mine turned out as well. Anyway, hope you are feeling great as baby Avery cooks.
Post a Comment