Monday, September 08, 2008

Some Cuteness

The other day we made brownies and I had put one on a plate to cool for Emily and set it on the coffee table. Meanwhile, as it cooled, Emily had gotten into something and messed up her shirt. As I took her shirt off, I asked her, "Hey, did you see the brownie on the table?" She looked down at her bare chest and proclaimed, "Not brown. White!" Very observant.

She now watches Sponge Bob Square Pants. She loves "Bob-Bob Fware Panns." There was an episode where Krusty Krab had changed his restaurant into a hotel tower. She ran up to me and said, "What happened to Fwappy Fwab?" meaning, "What happend to the Krusty Krab?" She has troubles with her 'k' sounds, apparently. She can't say "cracker" (sounds like "facker"), but she can say "cookie".

And now for some photos...



1 comment:

Terri said...

She is so beautiful!