She loves her shadow.
She looks like she's up to something...She sure is a funny gal. The other night after I turned the lights off after she was in bed, she said, "Oh, dark! I can't see my finger! I can't see my forehead!"
And then the other day, we had gone to the mall and had parked under the shade of a tree and when we got back to the car, there were birds just chirping away in the trees. I said, "Listen, Emily, those birds are warning us to move our car or they're going to poop on us!" She thought that was the funniest thing! Later that night, I told her to tell her dad what birds say, and I'm sure he was expecting her to say, "Peep, peep," but instead, she said, "Gonna poopoo on your head!" and then she cracked up!

No comments:
Post a Comment