Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jump!

It rained a lot yesterday and Emily wanted to blow bubbles. So we went into the garage and blew bubbles and just had a good time. She wanted me to blow "big bubbles", but Nana is the only one that can do that, so I think it's time we went to Camp Nana and Grumpa!
She's been working on her jumping skillz this week. I borrowed Grandma's little trampoline for me to use since I can't really walk far any more, and Emily has been practicing jumping. She used to make large motions of jumping, but usually only one foot would get off the ground. Now she catches air!
I just love these pics. Her hair (yes, not combed yet) flows with each hop and jump.

Look how her mouth contorts in concentration. Love it!!!
Jump, Emmy! Jump!
Look, she even cleared the broom handle!
Simply amazing.

1 comment:

Tiffany Payment said...

Cute shots of her!!! Now let's see mama jumping! LOL

You should show us another pic of that baby belly!!!


Miss you...think of you everyday and am here everyday to check in!