Emily and I went for a walk yesterday. It was a pretty morning; a little cool and sunshiney. I put Emily in her cute beanie and a hoodie and we took off on a walk that we mapped out on mapmyrun.com. We went a mile. I should have worn my sneakers instead of my slip-on sandals. We didn't walk very fast and my feet were hurting by the time we got home. All in all, it was a fun time. We saw trees and birds, some men taking stuff off a moving truck and we also saw some fun Halloween decorations. I'm looking forward to Trick-or-Treating with Emily. I get to show her off AND I get to eat the candy she gets!
This picture is from the walk we took with the Sparks family at the park the other day. The girls couldn't stop looking at each other. They are becoming good friends and they're playing well with each other. I was worried that Emily would just be a bawl baby every time Elizabeth came around, but she seems to be socializing well now.
No comments:
Post a Comment