Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cinderelllllllllaaaaaaa!

I figured it was time for Emily to earn her keep. The floor is a mess because of her anyway, so why not have her clean it?
 

"That's dope! Me an' my peeps are puttin' on our kicks an' goin' for a walk. Word."
 

Emily found the door stopper thingy. It goes "twaannnng" every time she hits it. So cute. That thing occupies her for about ten minutes. What are we buying her toys for?!?
  Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evan loves the door stop too! make sure you take that little white part off the tip though because Evan learned how to take them off and almost choked on it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, would Cinderella be available to do our floors? The boys tend to be rather messy in our dining area.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the sunglasses! Very snazzy.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! That Cinderella reminds me how we played Cinderella and since Cinderella was a girl, I went by "Cinder-Fella"...
I'll have to get her some glass slippers and a blue pearl necklace. Is she to young for her favorite uncle to give her some mice?

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! Don't make her work too hard!
What a great blog! Thanks for adding me to your list!