Monday, October 09, 2006

Our Little Cheerleader

 
 
 
 
We dressed Emily up as a cheerleader for the family gathering at Jason's. I made the poney tails out of yarn. She looks like a miniature 2-year-old! She made us all laugh because she looked so cute.

We ate enchiladas and fajitas at Jason's. They were very good! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures! That's the cutest cheerleader I've ever seen! She does need to work on her jumps though. Who needs pom-poms when you've got perfectly good ponytails?! Good job Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy you totally completed her outfit when you put those cute poney tails on her. You did a great job.

Anonymous said...

TOO FRICKEN FUNNY-thats all I can say. :)

Anonymous said...

She's gonna be a cheerleader like her Aunt Kelly! Awwww.....

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea, but the colors are wrong and needs a dolphin on the front. The pony tails add a lot to it.