Emily finally cut a tooth today. She's been pretty fussy lately, which has been challenging for me since I was dealing with mastitis this week. I thought I saw a tooth yesterday, but it ended up being a spit bubble. I felt her gums this afternoon at about 4 o'clock and I didn't feel anything. Then at 7:30 I felt her gums again because she was fussing and nothing I did consoled her and TA-DAAA...a teeny, tiny tip of a tooth.
I wanted to take a picture, but she was pretty upset and every time I'd take a look, she'd get madder--not that you could see anything.
She is climbing and pulling herself up on whatever she can. She's pulling herself up to a stand, but she doesn't stand for very long, if you know what I mean.
3 comments:
Way to go Emily!!! Now you can eat steak! Have lots of fun this weekend and take pictures. Love you!
Go Emily!!! Keep up the good work.
woo hoo emily! dont bite your mommy! mastitis? ouch!
Post a Comment