Tuesday, October 24, 2006

BabyFit Weekend

This weekend I got to meet a bunch of moms that I've been chatting with that I met in a pregnancy forum when I was pregnant with Emily. These moms all had due dates in April, so all our babies are the same age.

In the photo below: Front Row L-R: Emily (Me, TX), David (Erin, FL), Samantha (Joanne, NC), Kaydence (Lara, WA); Back Row L-R: Cherise (Toi, TX), Kayleigh (Dani, TX)
We became close and a few of us decided to meet in Dallas. We met at the Crowne Plaza on Friday and stayed up late in our PJs and talked and laughed. We went to the Dallas Zoo on Saturday and then to Collin Creek Mall for pictures.



On Sunday a couple of the moms went home (Joanne, Dani, and Toi) and the remaining moms (me, Lara, and Erin) sat around the hotel talking and laughing some more. Monday, Lara went home. I came home and brought Erin and her son with me. She took us out to dinner and then she flew home today.

Meanwhile, Emily cut another tooth and has gotten really good at pulling herself up to a stand. She doesn't fall as much now. But for sure, she was the loudest baby in the group this weekend. She cried almost every time I put her in her carseat and she made tons of noise when she played with the other babies. She would crawl over anyone or anything that got in her way and when she'd stop crawling, she'd sit and if there was a baby there, she'd just sit on the baby. It was funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable they all are! I wish I could have been there! :(

Anonymous said...

Sorry...forgot to enter my name and it came out all gobbledeegook!