It can take up to two years for their eyes to change. Corgan's have been changing recently to hazel....
They sure are blue. They remind me of Grampa Hayes's eyes. They could still change, but wouldn't it be cool if they stay blue! She is soooo cute.
Yep Blue eyes......did I ever tell you that I have blue eyes?Must have got the blue eyes from Uncle Larry
They will probably stay blue.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It can take up to two years for their eyes to change. Corgan's have been changing recently to hazel....
They sure are blue. They remind me of Grampa Hayes's eyes. They could still change, but wouldn't it be cool if they stay blue! She is soooo cute.
Yep Blue eyes......
did I ever tell you that I have blue eyes?
Must have got the blue eyes from Uncle Larry
They will probably stay blue.
Post a Comment