Thursday, June 12, 2008

Trip to Houston

This weekend we went down to Houston to meet with some online friends. We first went to College Station where my friend Heather and her family lives. They were kind enough to let us stay with them instead of getting a hotel room in Houston.
We bonded over Guitar Hero.
Emily and Heather's daughter Cora had a great time together. Cora is the same age as Emily.
On our way to Houston, we crammed in the van and watched Little Mermaid (twice).
Here is the group we met. The two ladies on either side of me are (left) LaToya and her family, and (right) Q, and then kneeling with her son is Heather. Q's husband and son are in the background. Emily sat on a turtle (he wasn't real).
This is Q's family. I took their photos. They are such a sweet and cute family. They live in California and were visiting family in Houston. I hope that I get to meet up with them again (hopefully soon!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had fun. Are you going to get one of those geetarrrs?

Heathermoo said...

We had such a lovely time with your family, and hope we can all get together again soon! Maybe after the baby is born we can all be totally insane together!!