Thursday, June 26, 2008

19 Weeks

Alright, there it is - my belly. It doesn't look like much, but really, I don't fit in most of my clothes. At this point, I'm in between maternity clothes and my regular clothes. It stinks. It makes me crabby.

Rob felt the baby move today! So special!

Emily is talking up a storm! It's like the vocabulary button got turned on and it won't turn off! She's telling me right now to "Turn this off!" I think she wants me to get off the computer now. But before I do, I just have one funny story. She woke up a couple mornings ago telling me, "Kicka schockabaw!" I said, "You want to kick a soccerball?" "Yeah!" I guess she was dreaming about soccer! And then yesterday she was asking for "canny cone". I asked, "Candy corn?" "Yeah!" Then she marched around the coffee table chanting, "Canny cone! Canny cone!" The only place she has learned about candy corn is in a book that I haven't read to her in a while. So who knows where she gets this stuff! It must be in her blood! So of course, I had Rob make a stop at the store for some canny cone on his way home from work. Yummy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Be careful what you say in front of her!!! Isn't it neat to see her learning how to communicate with words? You may be the only one that can REALLY understand her, but the rest of us will catch on, plus she'll get to where she says the words clearer (like monkey shirt). So FUN!

Anonymous said...

how come I was such a fatty at 19 weeks and your belly looks perfect? no fair! glad he's moving around there, isnt it the best....hmmm...i wonder why i just automatically assumed "he"?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Belly pics. I see a little bump. :)

Terri said...

Awww girl you are so skinny. It is hard to believe you have a baby in there! I am way bigger than that and I am not preggo! You look great!