I think I'll wait to make this blog private. My mom is sort of "Login" retarded and I want her to be able to see the blog (love ya, Mom). I'll moderate the comments for a while and see how it goes.
Meanwhile, we have a special guest at our house this week. It's a bear named Scout. I have this really neat group of online friends who I met through a pregnancy site when I was pregnant with Emily. A small group of us still talk and actually meet up every once in a while. We decided it would be fun to have a group mascot and then send this mascot from mom to mom across the world. Scout originated in Chile. Well, actually, she was made in Austrailia, but a mom in Chile bought her and started the chain going. Scout has been to Canada and several states in America. This week she's with us and she's going to travel down to Houston with us this weekend to meet up with some of my online friends.


4 comments:
Lauren's bear!! Hey, how come I haven't had Scout? I forgot all about him. I'm emailing her asap to get on the list.
Uh-0h...I just wrote a comment and it went into cyber-space. I do have my computer skill problems. Thanks for putting up new pictures. I check the family blogs several times a day. Have fun in Houston!
It's like Flat Stanley. Have you heard of him? It's a 'boy' that was smashed to the size of a piece of paper. The paper boy travels all over the world now.
Have fun with Scout!
How come nobody is putting pictures of our family vacation on their blog??? I wish I had taken pictures, but everyone was clicking away with their cameras and I figured I didn't need to. Was the trip that bad???
Post a Comment