Today Emily wanted to ride her bike. I didn't really feel like going outside, so I brought her "big bike" in the house for her to ride. Then I continued with cleaning the kitchen. She was happy for about two minutes, and then she started saying, "I cate bike now." Meaning, she can't ride her bike now. She's too smart for her own good. I swear. So, we went outside. She rode her bike for about ten minutes, pushed for five, and then the last seven minutes I carried her. And man, it was HOT out there! So we filled up the pool, put on her pink "schoop" and splashed until naptime.
This evening, she was watching "Signing Time" and it was showing the signs of moving your body, like marching, running, spinning. She kept telling me, "Wooka me, my feet!" and she would be doing the various signs from the TV show. Dang, she can be cute.
Oh, and she loves Scooby Doo. We bought some Scooby Doo fruit snacks and she calls them her "Dooby sacks," (Scooby snacks).
Earlier, she was playing with her toy train on the coffee table and she said, "Oh no! Choo choo upp-eye-down!" She had the train upside down. She righted it and said, "Train up now." I don't know where she gets half this stuff.

3 comments:
Yes, biking has become synonymous with "walk". When we go biking it measn I push the bike while she walks and then the last 10 minutes I spend carrying her and pushing the bike.
My kids love "Signing Time!" It is one of their favorite shows. Cohen is also a fan of Scooby Doo. He will point to the DVD's and say "Doo" or sometimes "Boo" because he forgets the "d" sound.
You think she talks now, just wait until she's a teenager and has a phone in her hand!
Post a Comment