Emily got one of Rob's razors yesterday and sliced a little chunk off her thumb, on the inside right in the bend. Ouch!!! She's okay, minor blood loss and a stained shirt. But it did require a bandaid. When Emily wears a bandaid, it doesn't stay on for long. She messes with it and it usually ends up losing it's sticky. So...
She babied her hand the rest of the day and only used it to transport Cheetos. See the Cheeto residue?
And look at this face! So pitiful!
The bandage is off now. I took it off during her nap to air out. I was surprised she didn't want it back on after she woke up. She actually is refusing a bandaid now. I'll slip one on her when she goes to sleep!
And look at this face! So pitiful!
The bandage is off now. I took it off during her nap to air out. I was surprised she didn't want it back on after she woke up. She actually is refusing a bandaid now. I'll slip one on her when she goes to sleep!In other news, the baby is REALLY moving now! I still can't feel it outside, but inside it's a disco! I potty frequently, too. I believe this little bean is using my bladder as a trampoline! Fun times! I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I saw The Cutest little girl shoes at the mall today. Argh, too CUTE!!!



1 comment:
After we find out what you're having, we'll go SHOPPING!
Emily's boo-boo looks pretty serious, wow!!! Good thing she's tough.
Post a Comment