Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Coloring

The other night Emily got into the front closet and pulled out some brown wrapping paper that we have (that we never really use) and strung it around the livingroom. Instead of getting annoyed, the idea came to me to tape it to the kitchen floor so she could color on it. I admit, the idea wasn't really mine; I wouldn't have thought of it if I hadn't seen Cheryl do this with her kids.




Of course, I had to get in the picture to make it a family photo. But look how much fun we had! She had red on her bum from sitting in my crayon rendering of a Converse shoe.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh wonderful Chrissy! Isn't it so much fun to tape it down and colour! I see daddy got involved in the fun too, great photo's and good times!

Charlotta-love said...

Do all of you hang out in your pjs all day? I'm coming over!

Anonymous said...

coloring is soooo much, I need to get some of that brown paper though!

Kelly said...

Love the family photo. You crack me up.

Mama Mia said...

We used to take those rolls ends of paper and tape them down the hallway wall to make whatever mural for the time. Just as much fun! Good shots!