Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Danielle.

All about my Hubby......

What is his name? Rob
How long have you been married? Five years
How long did you date? Six months, but he proposed after four months
How old is he? 36 TODAY!!! Happy Birthday!
Who eats more sweets? Easy! I do!
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? Me
Who is smarter? It depends on the subject
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rob
Who mows the lawn? Rob
Who cooks dinner? Me, but sometimes Rob will on the weekends.
Who drives? Rob
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? He did
Who proposed? Rob
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants? Me

I tag everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the question, "Who wears the pants?", I tried to talk her out of wearing them around the house, but that didn't really work for her... that's why she wears the "pants".