Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Kelly.



Here's how it works:



1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages)

2. Open the page to 123

3. Find the 5th sentence.

4. Post the next 3 sentences

5. Tag 5 people.



The closest book to me is Digital Wedding Photography - Capturing Beautiful Memories by Glen Johnson. Okay, these sentences are boring, but here goes... "What does it all mean? The first thing to notice is that both files get data in the highlights and shadows. The real difference is that when the camera produces its own JPEG file, it compresses all the tones together, producing a much more contrasty image."

So, does it make you want to read it? Alright, I tag Cheryl, Issa, Angela, Heather, Linda, Lanae, Jessica, Pea, Teri, Lori, and anyone else I may have missed.

2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

At least you are reading your photography book. Mine is still sitting in the box it came in. *sigh

Cheryl said...

LOL It actually does make me want to read it. But you know I like photography too, I'm just not talented like you. And darn it, you tagged me, I don't know if a book with 123 pages or more even exisits in this house anymore! And I don't think the sears catalogue counts! LOL Gotta go searching.....