Tuesday, February 05, 2008

"Side!"

We've had some pretty weather the past couple of days. A couple of evenings ago we went outside so Emily could get some fresh air. She's been croupy lately. She's getting better, but she still has a bit of a cough.

Her new favorite word is "side". Which means outside. She points to the back door and yells, "Side!" and signs please. If you say, "Outside?" she gives you a very afirmative "Uh-huh!"

She loves these rocks! How many toys does she have? How many toys have I tripped over? How many toys have I had to put away because she has too many toys? And here she is, playing with rocks. *sigh*

My little "Grandma Magnet"

She was trying to play catch. I told her to hold her hands out and she held out one and just waited for the ball to hit her. Her friend Elizabeth is awesome at playing catch!
Annnd...time to go in.

5 comments:

Lora said...

her hair is getting so long! I love it!

Terri said...

cute going out today because it is so nice.

Anonymous said...

I play catch like that, too. Gosh, think of the money you can save if you get her rocks instead of toys! Cute pictures!

Cheryl said...

Em looks like she had a great time outside, until it was time to come in! But her tantrum face is so sweet anyways. Great photo from above with the rocks, Rob & Em in it!

Kelly said...

Caiden is getting to the stage where he wants to be outside all the time, too.