It looks like a poo face to me...I see a diaper change in your future. :)
I don't know, but I bet she stinks!
I think she's baking brownies in her Huggies.
great, now brownies have been ruined for me!
lol. There are times when I want children and times when I don't. guess which time this is...
Yeah, definitely a poo face. LOL
Corgan covers his eyes and hides in the corner. If I come near him he says, "No. Go away."
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It looks like a poo face to me...I see a diaper change in your future. :)
I don't know, but I bet she stinks!
I think she's baking brownies in her Huggies.
great, now brownies have been ruined for me!
lol. There are times when I want children and times when I don't. guess which time this is...
Yeah, definitely a poo face. LOL
Corgan covers his eyes and hides in the corner. If I come near him he says, "No. Go away."
Post a Comment