Wednesday, August 08, 2007

ABC's of Me!

A - Attached or Single: attached! For almost five years!

B - Best Friend: I have two: my sister and my mom. Hands down.

C - Cake or Pie: it depends... I guess I'll go with cake because I love frosting. I eat the cake part first and save the frosting for last!

D - Drink of Choice: Diet Dr. Pepper.

E - Essential Items: my camera.

F - Favorite Color: blue. Especially the blue in Emily's eyes.

G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. You can bite their heads off.

H - Hometown: Paris, Texas. Home is where your parents are. Right?

I – Indulgence(s): anything for Emily.

J - January or July: July. I don't like being cold. Except when it's hot.

K - Kids: the one and only Emily!

L - Life is incomplete without: laughter, love, faith

M - Marriage Date: the end of October, five years ago!

N - Number of Siblings: three brothers, one sister.

O - Oranges or Apples: oranges. No, apples. Both.

P - Phobias/Fears: spiders.

Q - Favorite Quote: "If it is to be it is up to me."

R – Restaurants: Zio's, Cheddars.

S - Season: spring, then fall.

T- Tag Three: whoever hasn’t done one of these ever or lately.

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I can juggle.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I'm a vegetarian unless I ate meat.

W - Worst Habit: biting my nails and drinking caffeine.

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: either, unless I'm getting an OB ultrasound, then I pick ultrasound.

Y - Your Favorite Foods: homemade pizza, cous cous, seafood

Z- Zodiac: Taurus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We celebrate 5 years the beginning of Oct!! Do you have anything big planned?

Erica

Charlotta-love said...

Yeah for 5 years!
and yes, home is where your parents are. Although Paris will always have a bit of "home" feel for me regardless of where my parents live.

Kelly said...

You are so sweet!!!!