The other day Emily took a reeeeealllly long nap. I tried lots of things to get her to wake up, but she just wouldn't stay awake. I tried stripping her and I think it put her in a deeper sleep! It was kinda hot in the house, so I think her little body just couldn't take all the heat.
4 comments:
AWWWW
I'm glad it's finally cool enough that we don't have to go down to the office in the evenings, just to keep cool. Stupid A/C. Poor Emily wasn't the only one feeling drained.
It is sooooo quiet here now...and tidier. I wonder why? I enjoyed having you guys here this week. Sorry the weather wasn't very nice and I wish we hadn't found yucky spiders in the house. Sometimes it's very hard to live in Texas...
Sounds like you had a HOT time at Camp Nana's house. Too bad she doesn't have a pool.
We had to get our A/C fix last week. So I know how you guys felt. But it was only for a couple of days. We went swimming to cool off.
Poor emily....the heat makes me really sleepy too!
Post a Comment