I decided to put piggies in Emily's hair today. I've been itching to do it but I didn't figure she'd keep them in. She hates it when anything is in her hair/on her head and pulls barrettes out as soon as they go in. So, I put on Blue's Clues, gave her some mini M&Ms and put little clips in her hair and omigosh it's so freakin' CUTE!!!



I want to nibble the back of her neck. At this point, they're still in her hair (it's been almost fifteen minutes!) and one is pointing up and one is pointing down, but they're still in. She hasn't even figured out that they're in her hair.
7 comments:
I have a feeling that she will about do anything for M&M's.
She is too cute!!
Love the pigtails! I hope she'll keep them. They are way cute on her.
Love it!!!! Much cuter on her than on me. I wear piggies when I go to the gym. I think it softens my image. The people who go to my class think, "Oh. She has such cute piggies in her hair. She'll be easy!" And then they realize I'm psycho. But psycho with cute piggies.
THE CUTEST THING!!!
So you're saying Emily can be bribed...
Don't worry about crooked piggys. Cora has a double crown according to the hair stylist, so I will always have one piggy bigger than the other on her. (Sigh)
Cute!
Post a Comment