Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dirt = Fun!



I took her outside to get some cute photos of her in her pretty dress, and what did she do? She played in the dirt. I swear, I don't know where she gets these tendencies. (She has bruises on her legs, too. Reminds me of me...)
She has a new favorite word: "bodiggabodiggabodigga" I'm not sure what it means, but it's fun to say. Go ahead, say it out loud. You know you want to. It sounds like this: Bo-Dig-Uh. Bodigga. Now say it fast. Now say it lots of times fast. See, FUN, right? That's the word she was saying in that second photo.

7 comments:

Terri said...

She is a doll and I love she plays in the dirt.

Tammie said...

She's a TOMBOY! I really like the last picture of Emily. She is adorable.

Charlotta-love said...

you should let her watch cinderella. Then maybe she'll start saying bibity bobity boo.

Anonymous said...

She's a bit different than you were at her age. You wouldn't get your hands dirty...you were prissy.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. You should let the hose run in that little area of dirt and see what fun Emily can have then.

Tiffany Payment said...

Ok girly...so I had no idea you were blogging. How dumb am I! Now I am here everyday checking in on you! You seriously rock and your photography has always blown me away! I am sooo excited I can come here everyday and read up on you!

Heathermoo said...

Bodigga. It's a way of life, girl.