
The sun came out from behind the clouds today, after many days of clouds and rain. Emily received energy from the sunlight and played like she'd just found her long lost best friend.And she signs "Blue's Clues" and "drink" and "eat". She's learning "cookie" and "help". She's really beginning to pick things up quickly!
Check my other blog for a "Demotivate This" contest tomorrow!
6 comments:
Emily needs her bangs trimmed, but I'm not gonna do it! Last time I did it, they were too short. I forgot to give you one of the hair clips. I wanted to keep one to use as a "pattern". Did Rob like your hair? I thought it looked really cute!
Yes, Rob likes my hair. And I like my hair, which is what's important. :P
Okay, so what is it that you've done to your hair? Is it possible to take a picture and post on your blog. Surely your camera has a timer function that would allow one to take a self portrait.
Did you color and highlight your hair? I bet it looks nice.
I got a trim. I'll post a pic soon.
I am getting to sick of the rain...but im glad I can see the sun today! Emily is a cutie.
Post a Comment